Cobra LTDx Womens Iron Sets
The revolutionary design of the Cobra LTDx Women’s irons starts at the core. The construction features a multi-layer PWR-COR weighting system that lowers CG, and promotes maximum flexion of the body, sole and face for peak ball speed and distance.
- PWR-COR TECHNOLOGY – A multi-layer PWR-COR weighting system features a steel core bar that positions the CG low and right behind the hitting zone. The core bar is separated from the face, body and sole and is suspended within a polymer injected casing. The design promotes maximum deformation at impact to create an elastic rebound effect that delivers powerful ball speed.
- PWRSHELL FACE TECHNOLOGY – PWRSHELL is a proven technology that has delivered our fastest face designs over the last few product generations. An L-cup face design is forged from a thin and strong stainless steel, and promotes up to 17% more flex resulting in faster ball speed and higher launch across the face.
- HIGH MOI DESIGN – Additional mass is positioned in the heel and toe area to improve stability while maintaining a sleeker looking shape that is aesthetically pleasing.
- CNC MILLED FACE AND GROOVES – CNC milling produces more accurate groove shapes to optimize spin and control for improved accuracy and stopping power into the green.
- A Faster & More Flexible Design – The PWR-COR system creates our most flexible iron design for increased speed. The construction features a steel core bar that positions the CG behind the hitting zone to transfer more power to the ball. The core bar is fully suspended in a soft polymer to allow the face and sole to flex freely while maintaining exceptional feel.
- Longer Distance. Higher Launch. – Our largest PWRSHELL Face increases the zone of maximum ball speed. The new face cup design features a 23% larger thin area to increase speed away from center, and wraps further onto the sole to promote a higher ball flight.
- W LTDx IRON multi-material construction tech – W LTDx IRON face technology
- CNC Milled Face And Grooves – CNC milling produces more accurate groove shapes to optimize spin and control for improved accuracy and stopping power into the green.
- 7 Iron Set includes:
- #5 Iron – PW, GW (47.5°)
- #6 Iron – PW, GW, SW (54°)
- Available Shafts:
- KBS PGI Graphite Shaft Available in Ladies Flex
- Cobra Lamkin Crossline Undersize (60R) – Black (44g) Grip
- Available in Right & Left Hand Models