The 2021 TaylorMade M4 irons are made for unlocking a new level of straight distance. An ultra-thin leading edge works with the Speed Pocket to increase ball speed on low-face strikes. The fluted hosel and 360º undercut redistributes mass low in the head, increasing launch, distance and consistency. Optimized heel and toe weighting creates a significant increase in MOI, giving you more forgiveness on every shot.
- Ultra-thin Leading Edge – Increases speed on low-face iron shots.
- Heel and Toe Weighting – Ultimate forgiveness in the irons and high MOI performance.
- Fluted Hosel and 360º Undercut Iron Design – Redistributed mass increases launch, distance and consistency.
- Split Mass Pads – Increase inertia and delivers more ball speed across the rescue face.
- Two-tone Crown – Low profile rescue shape offers confidence at address through the swing.
- Speed Pocket – Low-face strikes are rewarded and preserve ball speed while enhancing flexibility for consistent distance.